- 60 grams of condensed milk.
- 30 grams of grated coconut.
- 2 Greek yogurts.
- 2 teaspoons of Matcha Tea.
Once you have everything ready, do the following:
- Take a bowl and mix the condensed milk, the teaspoons of Matcha Tea, the grated coconut and the yogurts.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream lolly mold and put it in the freezer for a few minutes.
- When it starts to freeze, insert a wooden stick into each mold.
Let it freeze for at least 3 hours and voila.
And if this recipe was not enough to avoid melt with this intense heat, we teach you to prepare a rich lemonade of Matcha Tea .
To do it you will only need:
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha Tea.
- 2 tablespoons of agave honey.
- Lemon juice.
- Lemon zest.
- ½ cinnamon stick.
- Ice and mint to taste.
And then follow these steps:
- Fill a saucepan with 2 cups of water, bring to a boil, and add the lemon zest along with the half cinnamon stick. Once you have stirred the mixture, turn off the heat.
- Next, add a teaspoon of Matcha Tea and let it steep for 5 minutes. After that time, remove the cinnamon stick and let it cool.
- Add the lemon juice and the tablespoons of agave honey and stir everything until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the Matcha Tea lemonade in the fridge for a couple of hours or add ice to taste. And now you can enjoy a refreshing and healthy drink.
Don't forget to keep an eye on the recipes ! what are we proposing on Matchaflix!