Do you want to drink Matcha Tea in a different way? We encourage you to prepare this pudding that includes chia and peach seeds.
First of all, you need these ingredients in their corresponding amounts:
- Eight tablespoons of chia seeds.
- 500 milliliters of almond milk.
- Two tablespoons of Matcha Tea.
- A tablespoon of liquid honey or date syrup.
- Two pitted and diced ripe peaches.
- Four tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
- 150 grams of fresh blueberries.
- Four tablespoons of chopped nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts or pistachios.
With everything ready, do the following:
- Put the chia seeds and almond milk in a bowl and beat them together.
- In another bowl, stir the Matcha Tea powder and honey until evenly blended.
- Then add a mixture of the chia seeds with the peach cubes.
- Distribute all this mixture in four jars and cover them with a lid.
- Chill them in the fridge overnight or until all the liquid has been absorbed and the mixture has acquired a gelatinous texture.
- The next day, add a tablespoon of yogurt and put the blueberries and chopped nuts on top.
- Delight yourself with this delicacy.
Keep up to date with all the Matcha Tea recipes that we propose!