OBJECT AND GENERALITIES
Through its site WWW.MATCHAFLIX.COM, THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of their acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of "Customer", which is acquired by completing the registration form and following the steps that THE COMPANY subsequently communicates via email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use, the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions contained in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable to them.
CONTACT: For any type of doubt, question or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: Info@matchaflix.com
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the web page include VAT and other taxes that may correspond. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client. The discounts will not be cumulative in any case and the company reserves the right to change them whenever it sees fit.
THE COMPANY informs the Client that the number of units available is kept up to date with the stocks in the warehouse and the availability of our suppliers. In no case will THE COMPANY intentionally put up for sale more units than it has or the supplier has reserved for it.
THE COMPANY will do everything possible to please all its Clients in the demand for the products.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the client wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the provisions of the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. To the initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered, the rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs will be added. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at prowellness.es in the "My account" section, "Orders".
The Client must pay the amount corresponding to his order by payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and/or other similar cards), transfer or account deposit and Paypal. The card with which the payment is made must have a Spanish bank or savings bank as the issuing financial institution. Payment by card is made with its security protocols.
The Client must notify THE COMPANY of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE COMPANY can carry out the appropriate procedures.
THE COMPANY has the highest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Client's computer and that of the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
That the Client is communicating his data to the server center of THE COMPANY and not to any other that tries to impersonate it.
That between the Client and the server center of THE COMPANY the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
Once the order is formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, THE COMPANY will always send an email to the CUSTOMER confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
THE COMPANY will accept order cancellations when requested before the order is shipped. To make the cancellation you must request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOST
I. Product delivery
THE COMPANY undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Client in the order form, and which in any case must be included within the delivery areas and/or countries indicated in the purchase process. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address where the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Client in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
II. Delivery term
Shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 5 working days from when we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery time of THE COMPANY usually oscillates between 1 and 3 days, from the completion of the order.
The foregoing is canceled if the purchased product has a different shipping period, well explained on the product page due to lack of stock!
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, it is possible that they vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, THE COMPANY will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the Client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to THE COMPANY, the Customer may cancel their order in accordance with the procedure described in the "Return" Section. Those cases in which the order has been made available to the Client by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the Client will not be considered delays in delivery.
Once the order leaves our warehouses, you will be sent an e-mail notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being shipped.
For security reasons, THE COMPANY will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Unrealized Deliveries and Loss
If at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE COMPANY hires, as part of the courier delivery service, the performance of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at guaranteeing that delivery occurs.
If after 7 business days after the delivery of the order has not been arranged, the Customer must contact THE COMPANY. In the event that the Client does not proceed in this way, after 10 business days from the delivery of the order, it will be returned to our warehouses and the Client must bear the shipping costs and return to origin of the merchandise, as well as the possible associated management costs.
If the reason for which the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range from one to three weeks.
IV. Diligence in delivery
The Client must verify the good condition of the package before the carrier that, on behalf of THE COMPANY, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If, later, once the product has been reviewed, the Customer detects any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused to it by shipping, the Customer undertakes to notify THE COMPANY via email in the shortest possible time. possible time, before the following 24 hours from the delivery. From that moment on, incidents of this type will not be dealt with (only parts under warranty).
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of the foregoing, Clients and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
- The consequences that may derive from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content on the Web, prepared or not by THE COMPANY, published or not officially under its name.
- As well as the consequences that may derive from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent the normal enjoyment by Other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who do wrong. use of the contents and/or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the Web and/or the linked Web be uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the linked Web does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in their system or in electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other damage.
- The use of the information or content of this Web or link Webs that Clients and Users could make for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this Web page must be considered by Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for possible damages or inconveniences for Users that could derive from any inaccuracy present on the Website.
THE COMPANY does not assume any liability derived, by way of example but not limitation:
- The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or of third parties.
- Of eventual damages to Clients or Users caused by normal or abnormal operation of search tools, organization or location of content and/or access to the Web and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to THE COMPANY by contract.
- Of the access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control the use of the Internet with in order to prevent access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and/or link websites, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered Individual and/or collective Clients or Users as a result of said communications and/or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of THE COMPANY.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for sending the order confirmation.
In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
Likewise, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
In the event that any clause of these Conditions of Use is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these Conditions of Use.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof unless expressly recognized by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. For this reason, THE COMPANY recommends that the Client read them carefully each time they access the Website.
Clients and Users will always have these Conditions of Use in a visible place, freely accessible for as many queries as they wish to make. In any case, the acceptance of the Conditions of Use will be a prior and essential step to the acquisition of any product available through the Website.