To make this irresistible dessert from Matcha Tea, you need to have the following ingredients in their respective amounts:
- 200 grams of flour.
- A tablespoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- A spoonful of Matcha Tea.
- Half a tablespoon of salt.
- 125 grams of butter with salt.
- 200 grams of light brown sugar.
- Two eggs.
- Three or four ripe bananas.
- Two tablespoons of milk.
- Two tablespoons of liquid yogurt.
- A spoonful of vanilla essence.
- 50 grams of white chocolate chips.
Once you have them, you must follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 180º C and grease a 23 x 12 centimeter tin pan with baking paper.
- Then sift the flour into a bowl along with the bicarbonate of soda, the matcha tea powder, and the salt.
- On the other hand, melt the butter and with a mixer mix it with the brown sugar in a large container. Do this until you get a pale, fluffy mixture. Then add the eggs, one at a time, and beat this mixture again.
- Next, in another container, mash the bananas until they form a kind of puree and pour it into the mixture of butter, brown sugar and eggs. Stir everything well and add the milk, the liquid yogurt and the vanilla essence.
- Finally, gently incorporate the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips.
- You should bake the cake for approximately 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the cake is fluffy.
- Once it cools down, after 10 minutes, taste it and enjoy.
Stay tuned to our blog for more Matcha Tea recipes !