We reached the equator of August! Many people return from vacations or are about to go on a trip. However, this heat continues without respite...
For this reason, at Matchaflix we propose three recipes with which, in addition to refreshing you, you will sweeten the rest of the summer. Take note!
Matcha and Banana Smoothie
To make this delicious banana smoothie with Matcha Tea, you need:
- Slices of a previously frozen banana.
- 2 dates.
- 1/2 glass of almond or coconut milk.
- 1 vanilla extract.
- 1 tablespoon of Matcha powder.
Once you gather all these ingredients, you just have to mix them in the blender and that's it. You will not be able to resist its taste!
Matcha Tea Waffle
For this recipe you should prepare approximately:
- 2 eggs.
- 40 grams of sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- 250 milliliters of milk.
- 250 grams of flour.
- 10 grams of baking powder.
- 5 grams of Matcha tea powder.
Now you have to follow the next steps:
- Separate the egg whites and beat the yolks with the sugar until the mixture comes out white and creamy. Go adding the oil and continue beating.
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder and Matcha Tea.
- Combine both mixtures and add the milk.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff, that is, until foamy. After this, mix it with all of the above and add the butter.
- Pour all the dough into a grofera and wait until it is baked.
- Add to this delicious waffle the toppings you want: fruit, chocolate syrup, cream... And enjoy!
Cheesecake and Matcha Tea
Let's go with the main course! Get:
- 4 eggs.
- 20 cookies type Maria.
- 80 grams of butter.
- 50 grams of flour.
- 100 grams of sugar.
- 400 grams of Philadelphia type cheese.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- 20 grams of Matcha tea powder.
And then follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Crush the cookies in a blender until you get a sandy dough.
- Heat the butter in the microwave and mix it into the cookie dough.
- Grease a tart mold with sunflower oil and pour the biscuit mixture with the butter over it. Spread it with the palm of your hands until it covers the entire base of the cake and take the mold to the fridge so that this mixture hardens.
- Then, mix the cheese and sugar in a blender until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add the eggs one by one, beat them and mix everything well.
- After this, mix this dough with the flour and the Matcha Tea.
- Once the mixture is ready, add lemon juice to it and continue beating this mass.
- Take out the base of the cake that was in the fridge and pour this cream cheese that you just made on top of the container.
- Bake everything at 160 degrees for 30 minutes.
- As soon as you see that the cake has gained volume, take it out of the pan and let it cool for another 30 minutes.
- Finally, take it out of the mold and put it in the fridge for several hours. When you go back for it, you will melt with its impressive flavor.
If you liked these recipes , be sure to read our Matchapedia posts, where you will discover everything that Matcha Tea can do for you.