Beetroot infusion or tea is a healthy and delicious drink that, if you haven't tried it yet, I invite you to get to know it as soon as possible. In this article, I am going to tell you tips and tricks to prepare it at home like a true professional. You dare?
What are the benefits of drinking beetroot tea?
Before we get down to business, let's start with the basics. How does drinking beetroot infusion benefit you? You should know that it has a lot of health benefits and I will tell you about them all below:
Helps lower blood pressure
Beetroot is rich in nitrates, which are converted to nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide is a compound that helps relax blood vessels, which helps lower blood pressure. Drinking beetroot infusion regularly will help you if you suffer from hypertension, for example.
Improve your digestions
Beetroot is rich in fiber and other nutrients that help improve digestion, so it will help relieve constipation and other digestive problems.
Increases sports performance
Thanks to its nitrate content, beetroot infusion helps you improve physical performance. Nitrates help increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles, which will improve your workouts.
Improve your cardiovascular health
It reduces inflammation and improves the function of the endothelium, which is the inner lining of blood vessels.
Get the best out of your skin
Being rich in antioxidants and other nutrients, it will improve the health of your skin, reducing inflammation and significantly improving its appearance.
Not bad, right? Well, let's prepare our infusion!
Prepare your beetroot tea!
- Buy fresh beets : The first thing you want to do is make sure you buy high-quality, fresh beets, because they have a more intense and natural flavor, which translates to a tastier beetroot infusion.
- Wash and peel the beets : Before making the infusion, be sure to wash and peel them. You must remove all the skin and dirt to obtain a clean and healthy infusion.
- Cut them into small pieces : Once you have peeled and washed the beets, cut them into small pieces. This will make cooking easier.
- Boil the water : Next, boil water in a large pot. You should use about a cup of water for each beetroot. For example, if you are using two beets, you will need about two cups of water.
- Add the beets to the boiling water : Let the beets cook for at least 15 minutes over low heat.
- Strain the brew : Once the beets are soft, strain the brew to remove the chunks for a clear brew. You can use a strainer or cheesecloth.
- Add additional sweetener and flavors : Do this after straining. You can add honey, ginger, lemon or any other ingredients you want.
- Serve hot or cold : If you prefer to drink it cold, you can let it cool in the fridge before serving it. If you prefer it hot, heat it up before serving it and enjoy!
As? Sounds like a lot of work? I was imagining it... Well, I have good news for you. In my store you can find powdered beetroot tea , with all its properties, so you can enjoy it in just a couple of minutes of preparation .
Get it now and take advantage of the discounts!